Positive Brain Training for “True Success” Course: Building Blocks of "True Success".
Course Description: This “PBT4TS” "Positive Brain Training for True Success” course is being offered as the beginning building blocks of "True Success". The courses contained within “The MMAP” are meant as a method for users to harmlessly baby step their way to a “True Success” lifestyle. Every step taken in this course and subsequent courses will act as a small step forwards to a increasingly positive "True Success" mindset. This is incredibly important as every thought in the mind is a built reality in the human experience. The coursework will allow students to realize aspects of achievement in anything they choose. The MMAP courses were also created as tools for building positive condition principles which will last the rest of the practitioners’ life. The “PBT4TS” courses not to be applied as short-term fixes. Please read the “PBT4TS” course requirements below prior to beginning your “True Success” journey.
"Change Your Mind; Change Your Life Journey, Forever." ~Michaelson Williams
- What are the requirements?
- At least an open and optimistic mindset and willingness to let go of old, negatively conditioned beliefs.
- Pen or pencil, and note pad in order to engage the mind completely with note talking.
- Uninterrupted block of time.
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Insight into creating the “True Success” mindset.
- Principles to begin changing the way you think about your life journey.
- Eye-opening truth about negative conditioning and how it affects goal achievement.
- A glimpse into why “True Success” has eluded you for most of your life and tools to reverse the process, for the rest of your life.
- What is the target audience?
- The target audience is people who have most likely tried other “self-help” avenues to no avail.
- People who instinctively realize something is askew with how their current life situation is playing out.
- People who are consciously or unconsciously using the law of attraction towards finding “True Success”.
- Last but not lease people who realize “True Success” is a lifetime achievement, not just a short-term dilution of grandeur and still become excited about the prospects of the journey.